The Big Challenge coordinating teacher is given the task of organising THE BIG CHALLENGE at their school. You will act as an intermediary between the team of THE BIG CHALLENGE and the teachers at your school whose students are participating. You will take care of the registration process, the organisation of the competition (reception of the contest link and Big Challenge Code as well as the prize packages; organisation of a room and fixing a time when the competition will be held).
The coordinating teacher acts as a contact person for us, but can of course also share their tasks with other teachers at the school.
List of all the necessary steps to carry out the Big Challenge at your school:
- Register your school with the number of your students online on our website.
- After we have received your registration, we will send you a confirmation via e-mail, which also contains the necessary payment information.
We will send the access to the competition to you at least one week before the competition including a contest link and your schools Big-Challenge-Code.
- To see the contest through at your school, it is important to book a room as well as enough computers/tablets or smartphones for the number of your students. If you don't have enough, it is also possible to plan several rounds to cover all of your students.
- You will receive the results, the rankings and the prizes in a few weeks after the competition.
- The last step is the distribution of the prizes and rankings to your students.